Watch Lost S05E11

Posted by tv show online | 4:10 PM | , , , | 0 comments »

Lost Season 5 Episode 11



The smart and dangerous Erik is in his late 20s to 30s, and is one tough military-type guy. A loyal soldier, he follows orders without questioning them. Debra, meanwhile, is an intelligent field nurse, who is quick to respond to any emergencies. She has a strong personality, and does not easily back down from overwhelming situations.

Watch Lost S05E11
I love Lost don't get me wrong, but I was disappointed with the new start. The story was great, I loved the time shift thing amongst other stuff. But the acting really let it down, I'm sure they never acted so poorly in the first couple of seasons :S It just made the show seem silly :( If I wanted to watch a shit show, I'd go watch Heroes ;P

0 comments